Bilingual Spanish Financial Service Representative - Manchester, NH (Lawrence) - New York Life
** Must be eligible to work in the United States permanently. Sponsorship for an employment visa will not be provided**
New York Life is seeking Bilingual professionals who want to build an insurance & financial business with the potential to earn a significant income, set their own pace and maintain a flexible schedule. Dedicated to serving the Latino community, we are looking for people fluent in English and Spanish with a great drive to succeed, the passion to make a difference and the desire to love what they do.
New York Life and its affiliates are dedicated to prudent financial management, high-quality products, and impeccable service. Our financial professionals help clients develop a sound, long term financial strategy to achieve their financial goals using a comprehensive array of financial products and services, including life insurance, investments, annuities, and mutual funds.
As a financial professional with New York Life, you will be able to build your practice and help those in your community plan for their financial futures.
We re looking for people who possess the following characteristics:
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with the ability to work effectively and independently
- Outgoing personality with the ability to develop relationships (i.e., People Person\") and a sincere desire to help others
- Fearless, positive attitude and willingness to be accountable for results
- Organized, detail-oriented and excellent time-management skills
- Desire for continuous learning
- Good communicator excellent listening skills and ability to explain complex information in a simple and concise manner
Why New York Life?
From quality training programs to a competitive compensation package, New York Life offers tremendous support and benefits to our financial professionals. Our dedicated teams at the General Office and the corporate office support our agents and help them impact their customers and communities.
Our extensive, agent-focused resources include:
- Our NYLIC University training program, designed to provide career-long support and growth including specialized training for those interested in the management career path
- The Professional Alliance Program, which helps you strengthen existing relationships with attorneys, accountants, and other financial professionals by being able to share commissions on client referrals that lead to sales
- Our Advanced Planning Group, Eagle Strategies for qualifying agents who are also Registered Representatives, and the Nautilus Group for qualifying agents who pay a monthly subscription fee, are three highly-skilled teams providing advanced markets support
- Dedicated underwriters who work diligently on cases
- Committed managers who don t sell; instead they re dedicated to helping you succeed
- A team of highly-trained, experienced product consultants to support your client acquisition needs
- Significant income potential
- Substantial benefits, including a defined benefit pension plan and 401k1
About New York Life:
We are among the strongest and most respected financial companies in America today, ranking #65 on the 2017 Fortune 100 list. New York Life has earned the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from the major ratings agencies such as Standard & Poor s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA). Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as of 6/27/17. For over 60 years we have led the way in the industry with the most US members of the Million Dollar Round Table, the standard of excellence for life insurance sales performance in the insurance and financial services industry.
Financial Advisors offer investment advisory services through Eagle Strategies LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Registered Representatives offer securities through NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), A Licensed Insurance Agency
SMRU 1708927 (Exp.07.01.2019)
1 The company reserves the right to amend or terminate the Agents Progress-Sharing Investment Plan (401k) and the New York Life Insurance Company Retirement Plan (and other benefit plans) at any time. Please refer to the applicable summary plan descriptions and plan documents for more information about these plans.
Associated topics: agent, customer, health, insurance agent, insurance sales, insurance sales agent, lead sales agent, phone, sales position, sales representative
• Post ID: 55961442 boston