The position is responsible for a wide range of activities related to processing invoices for our subcontractor network in support of all vehicle tracking device installations and service work. Specific areas of focus include: receiving all inbound invoices and matching to PO’s, reconciling billed work with contracted work and partnering with installer to correct any mistakes, and recording all pertinent invoice information into accounting system. The person in this role will work closely with the Quality Control Manager as well as the Finance department to ensure that all subcontractor invoices are reconciled, any issues are proactively identified and addressed, and the invoices are ultimately paid in a timely manner. The Invoicing Coordinator may also be responsible in making sure our costs are kept to a certain standard. This may require assisting in some analysis and reporting in coordination with the Quality Control Manager.
- Receive all inbound subcontractor invoices and review for accuracy.
- Confirm and add invoice costs on the Fleetmatics cloud based system.
- Work with subcontractors and Finance team to resolve any discrepancies in billed work as well as any other billing issues.
- Ensure all details, contacts and insurance is up to date.
- Assistance in cost analysis.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- 1 to 2 years of administrative experience
- Strong working knowledge of Michrosoft Office
- College Degree
Core Behavioral Attributes:
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6659306-invoicing-coordinator