Posted: Tuesday, March 28, 2017 3:24 AM
External Posting TitleProject Management Analyst II
Job DescriptionThe Project Manager role supports the Project Management Office by providing support for projects and initiatives through standardized Project Management. Specifically, the role will focus on three core responsibilities with additional exposure possible. Three core areas are; supporting organizational processes, driving project management office programs, and delivering standard project per PMO methodology for the GSC operations. Must develop and maintain critical relationships with various cross:functional departments and cross:business customers.
1. Collaborates with the project leaders and line functions to track and document delivery of projects and initiatives required to support organization at multiple level projects
2. Ensures project delivery and effectiveness of each project including: pre:work, activities before launch, stage gate reviews, milestone reviews, sunset reviews are managed through standardized Project Management methods and alignment with project within the PMO.
3. Project Management support for the GSC; tracks for critical path activities; Risk assessments (through use of FMEA tool/methodology) and all PMO methodology in place; Informs key stakeholders of project status through regular communication package.
4. Supports development of PMO materials and status update and integration to into the PMO programs at large.
LocationCambridge, MA, US
Job CategoryOperations, Technology and Innovation (PO and T)
Qualifications: Cross:functional project experience with a good understanding of collaboration, project execution and strong communication skills.
: Experience with project management concepts, planning, timeline management, and risk management:assessment and mitigation and corrective action
: Strong written and oral communication, organization, problem solving and detail oriented. Strong ability to influence or manage without direct authority. Proficient with Microsoft Project 2010
EducationBS/BA with a minimum of 4 years or MS/MBA with a minimum of 2+ years of project management experience in PMO or Consulting.
About BiogenBiogen (NASDAQ: BIIB) is a biotechnology leader that discovers, develops and delivers innovative therapies for the treatment of neurodegenerative and rare diseases. Patients worldwide benefit every day from our medicines for multiple sclerosis (MS) and hemophilia.
Founded in 1978, Biogen is one of the world's oldest independent biotechnology companies. Our development pipeline is focused on areas of high unmet medical need, as we pursue new therapies for patients suffering from diseases with few or no treatment options. These include programs for Alzheimer's Disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), Parkinson's disease, spinal muscular atrophy and neuropathic pain amongst others.
With more than 7,000 people worldwide, Biogen is truly a global organization. We are headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, which is home to our research operations. Our international operations are based in Zug, Switzerland and we have world:class manufacturing facilities in North Carolina and Denmark. We offer therapies globally through direct affiliate presence in 30 countries and a network of distribution partners in over 50 additional countries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, religion, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. Biogen is an E:Verify Employer in the United States.
Please be advised that all legitimate correspondence from a Biogen employee will come from email accounts.
• Location: Boston, cambridge
• Post ID: 38675908 boston