Retail Commission Sales Fine Jewelry, Full Time: Braintree, MA, Macy's South Shore Plaza - Macys
Posted: Tuesday, March 28, 2017 11:09 AM
TheFine JewelryAssociate is responsible for providing outstanding customer service, meeting hourly sales and Star Rewards goals on a personal and departmental basis, demonstrating superior product knowledge to customers, and creating a shopping experience that will make the customer feel welcome and comfortable during the holiday season. Additionally, the Fine Jewelry Sales Associate is responsible for becoming an expert on the product in the department as well as developing and impacting the sales of the business in the department. Performs other duties as assigned.
The summary below may not include all the essential functions and qualifications for this position. For more information, we encourage you to review the complete job description by clicking here .
- Assist customers in all aspects of service fulfillment by demonstrating proficient use of proprietary devices and applications; proactively create enhanced shopping experiences through the heightened use of tools, technology and collaboration
- Participate in pre-selling and sales driving events to maximize sales
- Use clientele program to maintain customer profile and contact information to increase personal sales
- Alert Sales Manager of inventory and other inaccuracies
- Ensure proper presentation, organization, storing, and replenishment of stock
- Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality
Education/Experience: High School Diploma or equivalent. Previous selling
experience is required, preferably in fine jewelry.
Communication Skills:Ability to read, write, and interpret product knowledge
books. Ability to effectively communicate with
customers, peers, and management.
Mathematical Skills:Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction,
multiplication, and division. Able to use a
calculator.Must be able to calculate percentages and
ratios. Must be able to make change using American
Other skills: Superior organizational and time management skills.
Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced
environment. Must be able to build relationships and
influence others. Must possess a thirst for knowledge
Work Hours: Ability to work a flexible schedule, including mornings,
evenings, and weekends, and busyevents such as the day after Thanksgiving, special Big Event days,
and the day after Christmas, based on department
and store/company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy's, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's, Inc. is an Equal
Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
• Location: Boston
• Post ID: 38855189 boston