Posted: Friday, July 14, 2017 9:49 PM
$8B Fortune 500 Medical Devices Company
Salary Commensurate with Experience
Company provides a fast-pace, community-oriented environment.
Company offers opportunities for career growth and competitive salary/benefits.
Company pushes a great quality of life, offering summer hours and flexible work arrangements.
Note from Hiring Manager
Senior Accountant Technical Accounting
Senior Accountant SEC Reporting
Senior Internal Controls Analyst
May consider Accountant II or light Senior-level candidates (2-3 years experience) for Functional Technical Accounting and SEC roles.
Seeking Senior Accountant to work across the global organization to understand business drivers and opportunities/risks to identify accounting implications and impact to company. This role will also continually assess and implement process improvements and maintain accurate accounting of results in a well-controlled environment. The Senior Accountant will be a key member of a cross-functional, global project team responsible for implementing companys new leasing standard.
Duties & Responsibilities
Apply technical accounting research to business transactions and prepare accounting position memos and presentations to management on key issues and company impact.
Lead multiple work streams, gain in-depth knowledge of global business leasing arrangements, draft whitepapers, implement new accounting processes and controls, and develop training.
Complete accounting close activities.
Partner with SEC Reporting team to prepare high-quality footnotes and disclosures for SEC forms, 10Q, and 10K for assigned areas.
Deliver accurate plan and forecast estimates to FP&A for each accounting area of responsibility
Required Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
1. Bachelors in Accounting or equivalent (Masters preferred) + 3-6 years related experience.
2. CPA or CPA candidate preferred.
3. Prior experience in a medium-to-large public accounting firm preferred.
4. Proficiency in Microsoft Office, SAP, and Hyperion a plus.
5. Strong accounting/finance and analytical skills.
6. Desire to engage, lead, and work in cross-functional teams (independently and consultative).
7. Ability to interpret, apply technical accounting research, and conclude on accounting treatment.
8. Attention to detail and data accuracy, highly organized and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, and outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
9. Present Salary?
10. Salary Expectation?
11. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Location: Boston
• Post ID: 38661310 boston