Senior Staff Acountant
Cafua Management LLC Dunkin Donuts • Methuen, MA
280 Merrimack Street
Methuen, MA 01844
Full-Time | Travel - None | Experience - At least 3 year(s) | Degree - 4 Year Degree | Accounting - Finance, Food, Restaurant | Accounting, Finance, Franchise | Relocation - No
Under the supervision of the Accounting Manager, the Senior Staff Accountant oversees Staff Accountants and is responsible for maintaining proper accounting records by accurately and effectively classifying, preparing, recording and verifying financial data for multiple entities.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Review all general ledger account activity to ensure account balance accuracy.
- Prepare/Review monthly financial statements.
- Prepare/Review balance sheet reconciliations and accruals processed by Staff Accountants.
- Prepare/ Review and record journal entries for month end close.
- Monthly Staff Accountants’ analysis of actual to budget variances.
- Assist with internal and external audits.
- Various AD HOC reports as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 3-5 years accounting experience.
- Experience managing staff accountants.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Experience with accounting systems.
Interested applicants should send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Cafua Management LLC Dunkin Donuts
At Cafua Management, we believe that our people are our best asset. In fact, this company was built on the profound belief that people are the most important ingredient of our business. When you work at CMC, you can count on our dedication to creating a great work environment. This shows in many ways, from our internal promotion rate, - currently at 75% - to our work with paperless onboarding, designed to make the new hire process smooth, and give our managers more time to dedicate to crew and guest experience. The moment you start working at Cafua Management Company, you join our family. CMC prides itself on being a family company, with a People First culture, dedicated to providing the best in quality and service to our guests, and to providing opportunity to our hardworking employees.
• Post ID: 56947372 boston