What you’ll be doing...
The role's main responsibility is to support Verizon Telematics with business case analysis, pricing analysis & approvals, sales support, financial modeling, and general support for corporate and executive requirements.
- Support the Telematics business on all aspects: pricing analysis and approvals, business case financial modelling, pricing analysis, and financial forecasts
- This role will report to the pricing Manager for the Telematics SMB and Majors businesses; supporting new pricing proposals, promotions, sales plays, and new business opportunities
- Partner directly with the sales organization; providing pricing guidelines and deal analysis
- Manage approvals of deals in Salesforce; review terms and conditions of opportunities
- Work closely with departmental senior management to develop business cases and present to the executive team.
- Should be comfortable leading discussions with the executive team to help drive smart business decisions and support department heads toward achieving sales and financial goals.
What we’re looking for...
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related field
- 2+ years of financial analyst level experience
- Knowledge of general GL and Reporting systems
- Advanced Excel and spreadsheet modelling skills
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Self-starter and able to work in fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to complete assignments within tight time constraints
- Highly organized, excellent oral and written communications skills.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/7060567-sr-financial-analyst-pricing-and-financial-analysis
• Post ID: 44718538 boston