About the Job
Wanted: Administrative Assistant
Part Time: Approximately 20 hours/wk., M-F
MDL Partners, a Worldwide Executive Networking Firm headquartered in Wellesley, MA, is seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant to support our team. The ideal candidate would be a reliable team player proficient in Microsoft Office Suite who can fulfill duties including, but not limited to, the following:
- Transcribe, write, and/or edit professional documents including resumes, reference letters, professional correspondence, and professional invitations.
- Accurately categorize and file documentation, client files, letters, etc.
- Perform contact searches and prepare contact lists for networking purposes.
- Execute mail merges.
- Support in web-based lead sourcing.
- Prepare printed documents and materials for our on-site workshops every three weeks.
- Take inventory of supplies.
- Act as client liaison between clients and consultants, sometimes working with clients directly to provide needed materials, information, etc.
- Basic support of administrative functions of the office as they arise, including answering phones, greeting incoming clients, etc.
Perks of the Job: As an Administrative Assistant at MDL Partners, you will enjoy flexible scheduling (mornings or afternoons), evenings and weekends off, the opportunity for additional hours, on-premises café and nature walk next to the Charles River, and getting to work with a fun group of professionals whose mission it is to see others succeed! For more information on what we do, feel free to visit our website at www. mdlpartners. com.
To Apply: Please email a cover letter, references, and resume to MMartin@MDLPartners.com.
• Post ID: 44891523 boston