About the Job
Children's Friend & Family Services
A Division of
Justice Resource Institute
Children's Friend and Family Services (CFFS) a Division of Justice Resource Institute’s (JRI) Community Service Agency (CSA) is accepting part-time applicants for Office Clerk. CFFS/JRI offers a rewarding and supportive work environment, a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package including tuition reimbursement and professional development opportunities.
The Receptionist/Front office clerk works closely with the Administrative Assistants at the Lynn Site. This position requires skills in multi-tasking, balancing multiple priorities, interpersonal effectiveness and sensitivity to confidentiality.
· Clerical skills: Answering phones, scanning. copying, faxing, emailing.
· Interpersonal Skills:checking in clients, taking referral information, supporting staff
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience working with insurances
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer skills (outlook; e-mail; internet; word and excel; electronic health record)
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Bilingual – Spanish/English preferred
Additional Qualifications and Requirements:
- Valid driver’s license &/or reliable transportation
- Mature responsible individual capable of working independently
- Comfortable and competent working in a culturally diverse setting
- Willingness to offer support to staff upon request
- Some minimal lifting, physical activity and sitting required
- Pass a standard SORI & CORI screening
This position offers: Medical, dental, 401K and pension participation, life insurance, vacation, paid holidays and much more!
Candidates should send resumes to:
Joy Richmond-Smith at: email@example.com
• Post ID: 43460443 boston