• RFS desk lead
• Assist in training new RFS Desk staff, UW’s, UT’s and AE’s in GRASP processes.
• Provide information support to Northeast AE’s regarding existing servicing and other requests.
• Maintain fee log and provide management reports on a weekly basis.
• Support Northeast Zonal Management and Regional Engineering with
• Support Region and Northeast Zone with data compilation, tracking and analysis such as:
o Budgetary compilation, tracking and analysis
o Regional and Northeast Fee Log
o Key Performance Indicators
o Data and information available through GRASP
o Data and information from Northeast Huddle Boards
• Perform audits of engineering fees, account folders and any others needed my management.
• Manage HSB middle market reports and load into GRASP weekly.
• Assist in projects on the global and regional level of engineering
preferably of 2+ years supporting management, preferably in a large, multi-national environment
-Expert understanding of Power Point, Microsoft office and Excel, Ability to Learn Access Data Base Creation
-Ability to maneuver and manage complex internal systems such as AIG GRASP, and risk tools such as Munich Re Risk Tool, FEMA Flood
-Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of the organization including AIG senior management
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and anticipate needs
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and re prioritize tasks in res
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization. Founded in 1919, today we provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement products, mortgage insurance and other financial services to customers in more than 100 countries and jurisdictions. Our diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks and provide for retirement security. AIG common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Join our Talent Network at www.aig.com/talentnetwork. Additional information about AIG can be found at www.aig.com and www.aig.com/strategyupdate | YouTube: www.youtube.com/aig> | Twitter: @AIGinsurance | LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/aig. These references with additional information about AIG have been provided as a convenience, and the information contained on such websites are not incorporated by reference into this press release.