Java Architect - Perficient (Boston, Massachusetts)
Perficient is always looking for the best and brightest technology talent to support our growing partner and client portfolio. We have scaled from a startup organization to an industry leader by delivering business-driven technology solutions to solve real business problems for mid-sized and large corporations throughout the U.S. and abroad.
Perficient is currently looking for a Technical Architect
The Technical Architect will be responsible for implementing and supporting technology, processes, and standards for a Contract Management implementation. Additionally, the Technical Architect is responsible for recommending overall application direction, designing workflow/wizards, as well as developing custom applications to accomplish the business goals.
- Facilitates the assembly of data requirements;
- Finalizes the data migration and integration approaches and design;
- Maps legacy and peer systems data to and from sourcing systems for integration interactions with ECM solution;
- Supports detailed design specifications; oIdentifies integration issues and plan approach;
- Prepare project deliverables; oSupports the test planning process and facilitation of the integration test plan;
- Conducts the data migration of legacy contracts, external party and product/services master data.
- Prepares project deliverables related to data migration.
- 5+ years of experience in leading architecture, design, integration projects and implementation projects
- Strong knowledge of Enterprise Web Application development, Java/J2EE, HTML, Oracle and Linux
- Ability to understand structured documents like contracts, document templates etc
- Ability to document and understand requirements related to data migration/interfaces
- Experience writing requirements and design specifications for Data Migration/Integration projects.
- Experience developing plan for performance analysis, test scripts, execution and reporting performance results with recommendations
- Ability to understand process flows
- Good communication skills (Written and Spoken)
Good to have
- Knowledge of Contract types like Non-Disclosure Agreements, Master Agreements, and Master Service Agreements
- Good understanding of contracts and how they are used
- Ability to identify variables and static information from a contract (Business Terms)
- Performance Analysis of SQL Queries Advantageous Skills - Not required
- Exposure to contract workflow, contract lifecycle
- Product-specific knowledge in Emptoris Contract Management
This is a full time position with Perficient. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in salaried staff employment opportunities. At Perficient, we offer a competitive base salary, bonuses twice a year, a full benefits package including medical, dental and vision, a 401(k) with matching contributions,3 weeks of paid time off (PTO), andother holidays per year.
Perficient is a leading information technology consulting firm serving clients throughout North America. Our IT consultants deliver business-driven technology solutions that enable our clients to gain competitive advantage, make their businesses more responsive to market opportunities and threats, strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners, improve productivity and reduce information technology costs.
Since 1998, we have delivered successful business-driven technology solutions for hundreds of Global 2000 and other large enterprise customers. During that time, we have grown from a startup to a publicly-traded firm with approximately 2,000 full-time professionals serving clients from locations in 25 strategic markets across North America, global delivery centers in Europe and China, and a technology consulting recruiting office in India.
We have deep domain expertise in technology solutions that differentiate our firm. We use small, expert project teams that deliver high-value, measurable results by working collaboratively with clients through a user-centered, technology-based and business-drivensolutions methodology.We believe this approach enhances return-on-investment for our clients by significantly reducing the time and risk associated with designing and implementing eBusiness integration solutions. To learn more about Perficients services, solutions, products, and locations go to www.perficient.com.
• Post ID: 22079486 boston