What you’ll be doing...
Scheduling Coordinator works closely with Sales, Customers and Subcontractors to ensure timely and accurate hardware installation for both new and existing customers.
What we’re looking for...
- Ensure installations are put in a timely manner by identifying installer (Field Technician or subcontractor), coordinating installs with Installer and customers, ensuring that all required components are at the job site on time, issuing purchase orders and completing required paperwork.
- Work closely with the Manager to ensure post installation issues are proactively identified and addressed.
- Ensure all details and contacts with customers and subcontractor installers are neatly and thoroughly documented.
- If appropriate, negotiate price of installation to ensure best price possible.
- Research technical problems and find solutions relative to the units, vehicles and network.
- Partner with Sales on any deals that are not moving to complete installation.
Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/8134378-client-services-coordinator-operations
• Post ID: 51501507 boston