Posted: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 12:09 AM
JOB POSTED 3 hours ago
WAGE $25-35 per hour
JOB TYPE Part-time
SCHEDULE Evenings, Weekdays, Weekends
CATEGORIES Collaborative, Evenings, Weekdays, Weekends
Tangi Learning Center is a professional tutoring center located in Belmont. Our students are high achieving high school students and most of our tutors are college professors.We are currently seeking an English teacher with significant test prep experience. Individual must have the highest ethical values and superb teaching skills. Primary duty is teaching English teaching SAT and ACT English test prep.
All tutoring is done at our Belmont location.
This position requires teaching, assessing students for placement, keeping up with the trends and changes of standardized tests, and proofreading and editing.
* Minimum of Masters Degree in English, Linguistics, or Foreign Languages
* Minimum 3 years of teaching experience at high school or college level
* Minimum 3 years of teaching SAT, ACT, GRE, TOEFL content and test-taking skills.
* Good interpersonal skills and one-on-one communication
* Availability to work in evenings and weekends
* Eligible to work in US.
This is a part time position. Work load is 16-20h/week, guaranteed for 48 weeks a year. Work is scheduled to only 4 days a week. Evening and weekend teaching is required. Work days and hours has some flexibility.
High potential to become a full time job with additional duties with a salary above the industry standards.
To apply, please respond to this post with your resume and a brief description of your tutoring experience. Or send directly to resumeATtangilearningcenter.com.
• Location: Belmont, MA, Boston
• Post ID: 52822817 boston