Posted: Tuesday, May 9, 2017 1:35 AM
External Posting TitleSr. Director, Customer Data and Analytics
Job DescriptionData and Analytics has been recognized across industries as a strategic competency to excel in the way we engage with customers and ultimately generate business value.
In Healthcare companies, with the increase complexity of engagement models (multiple stakeholders, channels, content) and the growth of data generated by digitalization, the importance of transforming data into information leading to decisions and actions has never been so high.
Biogen has decided to create a new role to lead and manage a new CoE named Customer Data and Analytics to capture this opportunity by helping critical functions at Global, Regional and Local level to make data:driven decisions and actions ranging from Strategy to Execution.
This person will report to the VP, Commercial Excellence and Insights and will have a dotted line to the VP, GTO IT.
The successful candidate is responsible for leading a team organized into several activities to manage an end:to:end Analytic CoE: Data Management, Data Science, Analytics and Business Intelligence. This team will work closely with GTO functions at Global, Regional and Local level to ensure alignment and prioritization of the CoE activities to support critical Business needs from a Data and Analytics perspective.
This person will be responsible coordinating activities and gaining alignment on strategy and execution across multiple functions, particularly GTO and IT, so it's critical that they have outstanding collaboration and communication skills.
This person will develop a world:class CoE that delivers added value in an agile and efficient way.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Establish the CoE operating model : Strategy and roadmap
* Lead and Manage a team of individuals to establish a high performing organization with key talents fully engaged to deliver valued data and analytics deliverables
* Deliver a portfolio of end:to:end Analytic projects with speed, agility and efficiency.
* Establish systematic measurement of impact and client satisfaction
* Reach high impact and high level of satisfaction among key stakeholders
* Engage with Business leaders on a permanent basis to understand their needs and ensure a strong alignment between those needs and the CoE activity
* Lead the development of Innovative Analytics platforms, processes, and capabilities in strong partnership with IT to ensure a broader, faster and simple access to insights across Biogen.
* And other job duties that may be assigned. May be modified at any time as business needs require.
LocationCambridge, MA, US
Job CategoryCommercial Operations
QualificationsThe successful candidate will be a credible, dynamic and creative professional with the energy and vision to lead Biogen CoE Customer Data and Analytics. The successful candidate will be someone who manifests trust, and is known for his/her ethics and integrity.
10+ years of experience post graduate degree required with experience in leading a Business analytic function in healthcare industry
Excellent knowledge of marketing and sales analytics in healthcare industry.
Thought leader in advanced analytics, statistical modeling and turn quantitative data into insights.
Strong leadership, people management, planning and organization skills to lead the CoE. Must exhibit ability to perform in fast paced environments
EducationBachelor's degree required; MBA / PhD preferred
About BiogenCorporate Overview
Through cutting:edge science and medicine, Biogen discovers, develops and delivers worldwide innovative therapies for people living with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases. Biogen is a pioneer in biotechnology and today the Company has the leading portfolio of medicines to treat multiple sclerosis (MS), has introduced the first and only approved treatment for spinal muscular atrop
• Location: Boston
• Post ID: 40367713 boston