Associate Director, Market Access and Key Account Management Training - (weston, massachusetts)
Posted: Sunday, May 7, 2017 7:57 AM
External Posting TitleAssociate Director, Market Access and Key Account Management Training
Job DescriptionThis role collaborates with key stakeholders in the Commercial (GTO) business to develop and operationalize functional learning strategies for specialized roles and critical long:term business initiatives across US GTO (Key Account Management model) that align to the overall US GTO business strategy and meet the needs of individual client groups.
This role designs, develops, and delivers functional training programs (US) that are intended to develop in:depth, professional capability across the US field Market Access and Reimbursement (MA and R) teams, as well as support the US MS Center Collaboration team. A portion of this position will focus on improving the baseline market access knowledge and skills of the field sales.
The person in this role must partner closely with the MA and R Leadership team, the US Neurology and US Rare Disease Sales Leadership Teams, US MS Center Collaborative Team, Learning leaders, and other critical stakeholders in order to develop training strategies, curriculum and programs that support business objectives.
Ensures ongoing training and development meets current field needs and is delivered effectively using adult learning principles, instructional design principles, and by conducting needs analysis to create critical programs. Drives professional skills development of sales team members which are aligned to their competencies.
Builds and sustains relationships with assigned functional Business Partners and actively participates in business initiatives and meetings in order to drive the business through a learning culture. Effectively administers programs, resolves issues, and supports ongoing program improvements through traditional as well as blended learning.
LocationWeston, MA, US
Job CategoryCommercial Operations, Sales and Marketing, Human Resources
* Minimum of 3 years of adult learning experience required
* Minimum of 3 years of Managed Markets and Reimbursement experience in healthcare industry required
* Minimum of 3 years of people leadership experience required
* Strong knowledge in Key Account Management required
* Strong executive presence and presentation skills to interact appropriately with all levels of the organization.
* Proven experience fostering team work and collaboration, promotes team work within and across groups.
* Demonstrated ability to influence others and accomplish goals within a matrixed environment.
* Understands and implements change strategy; helps leadership navigate change and achieve sustainable performance.
* Results oriented with excellent decision making skills.
* Ability to build short and long term learning strategies that align to business imperatives
EducationBachelor's Degree Required; Advanced degree a plus
About BiogenBiogen (NASDAQ: BIIB) is a biotechnology leader that discovers, develops and delivers innovative therapies for the treatment of neurodegenerative and rare diseases. Patients worldwide benefit every day from our medicines for multiple sclerosis (MS) and hemophilia.
Founded in 1978, Biogen is one of the world's oldest independent biotechnology companies. Our development pipeline is focused on areas of high unmet medical need, as we pursue new therapies for patients suffering from diseases with few or no treatment options. These include programs for Alzheimer's Disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), Parkinson's disease, spinal muscular atrophy and neuropathic pain amongst others.
With more than 7,000 people worldwide, Biogen is truly a global organization. We are headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, which is home to our research operations. Our international operations are based in Zug, Switzerland and we have world:class manufacturing facilities in North Carolina and Denmark. We offer therapies globally thr
• Location: Boston, weston
• Post ID: 39883653 boston