Picture yourself building a successful career at AIG Property Casualty working alongside other talented, highly motivated individuals committed to reaching our goal of becoming the #1 insurance provider and changing the way Americans think about, purchase and use insurance. We believe that our success depends on building a world class team. If you would like to be a part of our team, we invite you to consider putting your talents to work with AIG.Position Summary:
The Business Analyst will play an integral role in helping to drive the Commercial priorities for the Americas. They will work closely with cross-functional colleagues to support insights and solutions to drive superior underwriting performance. The position will directly report to the Americas COO and will be involved with strategic planning activities, operational efficiency initiatives and performance management reviews of KPIs and budgets.
- Perform detailed analysis to better understand key business drivers and areas for improvement
- Ensure KPIs are analyzed and distributed to the team
- Help manage GOE budgets by providing regular analysis on actual vs budget results
- Prepare business requirement reports, feasibility studies and cost projections
- Review resource allocation by zone, line of business, work flow and profitability
- Responsible for performing special projects to improve process efficiency and performance
- Support Financial Planning & Analysis business unit analysts by being a first point of contact for issues and questions
- Provide support on multiple strategic business initiatives
The Ideal Candidate Should Have:
- Outstanding analytical problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective organizational and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
- Strong PC skills, eg. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Databases
- Self-learning, energetic, enthusiastic and good team player
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Finance, Accounting or similar fields
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization. Founded in 1919, today we provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement products, mortgage insurance and other financial services to customers in more than 100 countries and jurisdictions. Our diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks and provide for retirement security. AIG common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Join our Talent Network at www.aig.com/talentnetwork. Additional information about AIG can be found at www.aig.com and www.aig.com/strategyupdate | YouTube: www.youtube.com/aig> | Twitter: @AIGinsurance | LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/aig. These references with additional information about AIG have been provided as a convenience, and the information contained on such websites are not incorporated by reference into this press release.