- Develop action plans to mitigate service issues.
- Proactively collaborate with labor/union.
- Lead, motivate, develop and coach Technicians.
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more yearsof relevantwork experience.
- Available to work extended hours when necessary, including weekends and after hours and on call as required for the needs of the business.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Fouror more years ofknowledge of installation and maintenance on copper or fiber technology.
- Supervisory experience in a field operations environment.
- Experience in administering processes and policies as they relate to: safety, attendance, performance work rules and code of conduct.
- Experience with communication systems and tools.
- Experience with MS Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Experience providing training, feedback and motivation to employees.
- Strong organizational, time-priority management and results-driven leadership skills.
- Knowledge of employment/labor laws.
- Union employee management experience.
- Military experience.
- Customer service experience.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret labor contracts/collective bargaining agreements.
- Outside PlantConstruction, electronics and placing/splicing copper/fiber.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6570661-field-operations-manager
• Post ID: 39960698 boston