Posted: Monday, May 8, 2017 8:05 PM
External Posting TitleSenior Sourcing Partner:IT and Corporate Functions
Job DescriptionReporting to the Sourcing Leader, the Sr. Sourcing Partner is responsible for designing and delivering sourcing strategies and for meeting the short and longer:term talent needs of the business. This includes the development and maintenance of talent pipelines for business critical skill areas, while considering the global hiring needs of the organization and managing both active and passive candidate pipeline.
* Develop and execute innovative sourcing strategy for active and passive candidates.
* Build extensive, diverse pipelines for critical skill areas and open positions.
* In partnership with Recruiting Partners, and while employing innovative sourcing strategies, drive the research and candidate development process.
* Proactively manage sourcing escalation process, recommending alternative sourcing solutions when faced with talent gaps.
* In partnership with Recruiting Partners, build relationships with business leaders and Hiring Managers to better understand the business, the internal talent pool and the immediate and long:term talent needs.
* Utilize, update and maintain applicant tracking system.
* Analyze market trends and provide reports and metrics on talent pipelines and sourcing activities.
* Prepare candidate slates, conduct in depth candidate interviews and recommend top candidates to Hiring Managers and Recruiting Partners.
* Develop, manage and evaluate multiple talent channels, including but not limited to directly sourced candidates, employee referrals, direct applicants, internal applicants, external agency submissions, etc.
* Partner with Recruiting Partners and business regarding participation in professional conferences and events; implement conference strategy including event planning, pre:conference candidate outreach and post:conference follow:up.
* May contribute to workforce planning efforts and other team or cross:functional team projects.
* Ensure compliance with systems and processes.
* May representing Biogen at relevant professional meetings/conferences, career fairs, networking events, college fairs, and diversity events.
* Ensure that staffing activities are conducted in compliance with corporate, local, state, and federal guidelines.
* Directly manage a team of six (6) remote Sourcing Partners
* Recruit, develop, manage performance, retain and motivate the R and D Sourcing team
* Establish standards, metrics and best:practices for the R and D sourcing team, providing direction, coaching and training as appropriate
* Partner with other functional Sourcing Leads to ensure sharing of best practices and techniques, as well as training opportunities, across the organization
* Partner with R and D Talent Acquisition Leader and HR colleagues to determine Sourcing team alignment, ensuring focus on R and Ds critical short and long:term business drivers and hiring needs
* May partner with Talent Acquisition Leader and HR colleagues on internal talent management, including succession planning and internal talent movement
* By being well:informed of industry trends and best:practices, introduce innovative cutting:edge talent acquisition and sourcing practices and techniques to the Talent Acquisition team and business
* Be proactive and anticipate future trends by continuously analyzing market conditions and the competitive talent landscape across academia as well as across the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and other relevant industries, adjusting sourcing plans as needed and ensuring these align with Biogen's and R and D's strategic priorities and changing business needs
* Participate in the development of employer and recruitment branding campaigns that will differentiate Biogen, build awareness for our science and R and D opportunities and ensure that Biogen continues to be an employer of choice
* Use data, ana
• Location: Boston
• Post ID: 40368833 boston