What you’ll be doing...
The Senior Sales Operations Specialist for Verizon Telematics will provide full sale life-cycle support: from point of sale to installation to revenue recognition. Liaison with all appropriate departments (i.e. sales, finance, collections, operations, IT, and customer service). Mentor, coach, groom, train the team. Back-up support to the North American Manager which includes reporting, high-level resolutions & conflicts within the Majors and SMB segments.
- Facilitating and processing sales orders, cancels, contract addendums, change order amendments, approvals, utilizing and maintaining the sales database
- Support each local, manager(s), trainer(s), marketer(s) and staff with overall cost center inquires and streamline communication
- Training / on-boarding of new hires including 60-day new hire evaluation forms
- Daily auditing of sales database, approvals, ARPU and documentation
- Facilitate the process & approvals for all pilots / proof of services
- Involved in process improvements which includes project assistance creating IT cases/project scope and implementation planning
What we’re looking for...
- Strong communication with sales centers including leadership
- Back-up to NA Manager, responsibilities include global sales figures reporting, high-level resolutions & conflicts for sales action orders
- Building and hosting presentations
- Strong problem solving (cross functional responsibilities such as, legal: operations, customer service and finance)
- Overtime occasionally required to meet the needs of the company
- Confidentiality and time sensitive task involvement
- Extremely dependable, self-sufficient, and detail oriented
- Problem solver with extensive detail oriented skill sets
- Strong experience with CRM systems (Salesforce.com, NetSuite)
- High school diploma required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1+ years of experience in sales operations
- Experience in report writing, MS Office Suite, Salesforce.com, NetSuite
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6783777-sr-sales-operations-specialist
• Post ID: 40448013 boston