Why We Want You….
You’ve started a career in recruiting or sales and are looking for a broader opportunity with a firm that is
on the rise and was named to the Staffing Industry Analysts Fastest-Growing U.S. Staffing and Talent
Engagement Firms list in 2015. You have a burning desire to be part of something special both as a
company and as a team. The decision is yours and what is the cost of conversation?
Why the Need is Urgent….
Since 1991, Whitridge has been working with client companies and job-seeking professionals to create
and cultivate successful win-win business relationships. We are currently growing faster than we can
handle with the present overachieving staff that we have and the “talent shortage” now at its peak. This
requires that we employ all the resources necessary to identify candidates with the knowledge our client’s
desire, which includes adding high quality staff. You could be part of this staff and build yourself a great
career with a company that believes success for all is the key to a winning culture!
- We grew our business by 110% from 2011 to 2015.
- We plan to again double our business within the next few years…we will succeed in doing so!
- Our increasing revenues are providing us the capital to invest in our people and all other tools necessary to continue growing.
- We have a proven training and development program that positions every member of our team to ultimately succeed.
- Most importantly, we understand that our future success depends upon the quality of the people we hire and the culture we promote.
- If you are competitive and like to play games like Tailgate Toss, Kan Jam or Ladder Golf you will probably fit in well with our team.
What we expect of you….
- Develop long term relationships with candidates/consultants through consistent interaction on the phone and in person, ongoing networking, and acquiring referrals.
- Identify new connections to build and expand your network through social media tools such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Qualify candidates for quality, availability and cultural fit for current and anticipated job openings.
- Consistent effort, consistent team-work , consistent success ….
What you bring to the table….
- 1+ year’s sales or recruiting experience with a proven track record of exceeding metrics.
- A background in Professional Services, Technology or Staffing Services is helpful.
- A strong desire to develop and grow professionally.
- A willingness to be coached and a desire to improve.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Integrity, the will to win and the desire to help your teammates over-achieve.
If you’re excited about this opportunity we’re thrilled to talk to you!
• Post ID: 38743482 boston