Posted: Thursday, January 18, 2018 1:50 PM
Skyworks Solutions, Inc.
is empowering the wireless networking revolution. Our highly innovative analog semiconductors are connecting people, places and things spanning a number of new and previously unimagined applications. We possess broad technology capabilities and one of the most complete product portfolios in the industry. Our customers are global industry leaders who are driving innovative platforms that are changing the way we all live, work and play. Our global team collaborates daily to create the semiconductors the world relies on. If youre looking for a challenging and exciting career in a fast:paced environment, Skyworks offers a variety of roles in an environment that promotes prompt decision making, uninhibited sharing of best practices and individual ownership. Here, youll find minimal layers of management, open communication and mutual trust and respect.
Maintenance Technician 4
Responsibilities: To understand, monitor and operate facilities systems consistent with laws and established standards. Individual will use relevant experience, documented procedures and on:the:job training to achieve set goals and metrics.
Ideal candidate will poses an understanding of HVAC systems and controls, plumbing, electrical, process piping and have proficiency in at least one trade. Candidate must hold or be capable of obtaining a Grade 1 Waste Water Treatment License within the first 6 months of employment.
Essential Functions : Scope:
1. Work safety and follow established safety procedures.
2. Comprehend the operation of Facilities Systems and their impact on the manufacturing operation.
3. Monitor key control limits of Facilities Systems throughout the facility and effectively escalate system failures or anomalies to designated contacts along with plan to correct.
4. Organize and coordinate the resources needed to restore or repair Facility Systems to their operating limits.
5. Continually represent yourself and Facilities positive to internal and external customers to maintain and/or build trust and integrity.
* Physical Requirements; A facilities technician should be able to exert in excess of 100 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or in excess of 50 lbs. of force frequently, and/or in excess of 20lbs. of force constantly to move objects
* Working Conditions; May require outside work, climbing, lifting and working in cramped areas.
* Individual must be capable of wearing PPE commensurate with all facilities related duties (i.e. full:face respirator, etc;).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this function. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
* Strong Attention to Detail is required to ensure consistent conscientiousness related to the quality of work, by performing work assignments with attention to safety, precision, accuracy, thoroughness and orderliness.
* Analytical Problem Solving skills are essential to be able to identify the root cause of difficult technical and non:technical problems. Capable of analyzing alternate approaches and developing practical solutions to solve complex technical and non:technical problems is fundamental.
* Collaboration and Teamwork with strong Communication skills are required to effectively serve internal customers, and interface with various support groups in order to establish priorities and achieve results.
* Flexibility is crucial to be successful in our fast:paced environment with changing priorities.
* Strong Organization, Planning and Execution skills are required to develop and execute, plan and maintain responsibilities, schedules, and maximize productivity. D
• Location: Boston
• Post ID: 55201722 boston