Basho is now hiring for front desk/cashier and food runner/busser!
Basho is seeking friendly, upbeat front desk/cashiers to work flexible shifts, including weekends.
He or she should have a friendly demeanor, great social skills, and the ability to multitask and work efficiently. If you love the restaurant business and genuinely enjoy people, they need to hear from you.
- Greet customers as soon as they walk through the door
- Provide patrons with accurate wait time estimates during busy periods
- Maintain a neat, organized front-of-house environment
- Seat guests and answer any questions asked in regards to the menu/restaurant
- Assist with opening/closing tasks and side work as needed
- Learn food menu
- Rotate seating between different stations to ensure even workloads for waitstaff
- Answer phones and schedule reservations with large parties
You will be responsible for the proper and timely delivery of food from the kitchen to the dining room. You will also coordinate with servers so all food is delivered to the correct diners while maintaining a comfortable and effortless dining pace for the guests. As a member of the front of house team, you help in providing a dining experience that meets or exceeds guest expectations.
- Must have flexible availability (AM/PM, weekend and holiday shifts)
- Must be friendly, social, team orientated and organized
- Must have impeccable attention to detail and cleanliness
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and stay focused
To apply, send resumes to the email address below.