What you’ll be doing...
The Creative Strategy and Design Manager is responsible for vision, strategy and execution of blended interactive skills based and leadership development programs across Verizon Consumer Markets. This includes the design and development of our internal programs with a heavy emphasis on digital methods and technologies.
This role requires demonstrated proficiency in E-Learning and Micro-learning Development, Instructional and Video Design for Traditional and Virtual Learning Environments, Gamification, and Project Management.
MAJOR ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF WORKFORCE PERFORMANCE:
- Translate objectives for key program launches/process changes into learning initiatives, by thinking strategically about launch components, current performance, and necessary changes in behavior.
- Lead, create, recommend and design strategy for functional leadership development and skills based training initiatives based on business priorities and requirements. This includes needs assessment, content design sessions and partnership on operational execution plans.
- Design creative training tactics which will vary by project, but will include: engaging eLearning, micro-learning, video-based learning, and blended learning approaches for instructor and virtual instructor led training.
- Development of content for digital based training including visual graphics, sales aids, storyboards, passive and active training videos, gamification, skill practices, reference materials, etc.
- Prepare field trainers to effectively deliver the content and conducting post-launch reviews to assess effectiveness and create/execute strategies for addressing any opportunity areas identified.
- Partner with HR leaders to support the deployment of corporate learning programs within the Consumer Markets organization
- Ensure consistency of training policies and procedures.
- Assist in the design and delivery of post-program follow-up support tools/processes.
- Identify and ensure tools or procedures in place for program measurement.
- Develop cross-functional partnerships to ensure ongoing credibility and accountability
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Training design and delivery experience.
Even better if you have:
- Developed blended learning solutions, including multi-media, graphics, audio, animation, and gamification.
- Developed e-learning using tools including audio and video editing software, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Managed multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of instructional design best practices for distance learning.
- Graphic design and/or corporate communications experience.
- Knowledge of frontline sales role and function.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6956286-creative-strategy-and-design-manager
• Post ID: 44285153 boston