What you’ll be doing...
Fleetmatics WORK, acquired by Verizon Telematics in November 2016, provides field service small businesses the work order management tools they need to reduce paperwork and increase productivity. As WORK’s Customer Enablement Manager, you’ll be responsible for the production of educational content for customers, including written documentation, educational training videos, webinars and other educational resources. You’ll be an expert on customer pain points and common questions – translating that knowledge into high-quality, concise and engaging content that increases use and decreases Support cases. As the manager of our online Help Center, you’ll be a master of data, learning how customers search and find information, measuring content effectiveness and identifying trends to influence Support, Implementation and Product strategy. With an eye on the future, you’ll help guide the long-term vision for a “self-service” Support model and help us define an overall customer education strategy.
- Understand expectations, knowledge gaps and common questions WORK customers have
- Closely monitor customer feedback channels, Support cases and Help Center data to identify and fill gaps in current content
- Develop a variety of new and compelling content to support active use, allowing customers to “self-serve” and apply knowledge without employee intervention
- Work closely with external vendors to produce professional content aimed at educating customers
- Meet regularly with Product and Product Marketing stakeholders to understand product changes and go-to-market plans requiring content support
- Measures the success of educational content and customers’ research behavior to help inform Support, Implementation and Product’s short and long-term strategy
- Outside of content, serve as a subject-matter expert and general educator when needed
What we’re looking for...
- 2-4 years working in a customer-centric role in a software environment
- Solid experience in Writing, Marketing, Product Marketing
- Customer Support experience is a plus
- Exceptional writing skills – can take complex concepts and communicate them concisely
- Passionate about understanding customers and helping them succeed
- Independent and self-starting while constantly developing relationships with surrounding teams and stakeholders
- Not afraid to ask tough questions, explore unfamiliar territory and challenge status quo
- A willingness to learn and grow
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6846241-customer-enablement-manager
• Post ID: 44717803 boston