About the Job
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION: The Marketing Director is responsible for developing and maintaining professional and community relationships for the purpose of building center census; improving customer satisfaction; determining customer needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identifies and cultivates high potential, long-term prospects and clients.
- Builds awareness of Adult Day Health Services, through education of the community.
- Participates in local health fairs, and other educational opportunities.
- Provides admissions support to the centers staff
- Manages all aspects of referral development including planning, updating the database, follow-ups,
- Develops marketing materials.
- Responsible for meeting targeted goals and objectives for territory.
Education: College degree or equivalent. Valid Drivers License required.
Experience: Healthcare experienced preferred. Minimum of 2 years experience in Marketing.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Knowledge of company policies and procedures
Knowledge of the local geographic area
Ability to demonstrate English communication skills, both orally and in writing
Ability to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills
Ability to demonstrate good organizational skills
Ability to work independently
Ability to work flexible schedules on demand
If you're interested in the position or would like more information, please contact Victoria at:
EMail : firstname.lastname@example.org
T: (301) 370-4714
F: (301) 560-8270
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 2 years
Cantonse and/or Mandarine
• Post ID: 44059303 boston