What you’ll be doing...
Fleetmatics WORK, acquired by Verizon Telematics in November 2016, provides field service small businesses the work order management tools they need to reduce paperwork and increase productivity. As WORK’s Product Manager for Customer Experience & Onboarding, your goal is to increase customer satisfaction by redefining the customer experience inside and outside the product. You’ll work closely with Implementation, the team responsible for getting customers up-and-running, to identify, test and deploy improvements to their process. You’ll work on short-term solutions to enhance onboarding, like videos and content, while planning strategic, long-term changes to the product and process that will dramatically increase retention and improve the efficiency of our internal teams.
Understand what our customers need to get up-and-running and be successful with WORK
- Identify, test and deploy improvement to the customer onboarding process
- Work with Product Owners to define product improvements that can simplify and speed-up a customer’s time-to-active use and understanding of the WORK solution
- Bring successful onboarding tests, tools and features to market
- Help plan and manage on-demand training programs from concept to delivery
- Partner with Product Marketing and Marketing Teams to develop videos, email campaigns and other content to enhance the onboarding experience
What we’re looking for...
- 7+ years in a Product Management, Product Marketing role or related roles, preferably in a software company
- Demonstrated experience working on complex problems with successful outcomes
- Articulate about his/her direction and the business arguments to support it
- Not afraid to ask tough questions, explore unfamiliar territory and challenge status quo
- Independent and self-starting while constantly developing relationships with surrounding teams and stakeholders
- Excellent communication and creative writing skills
- Travel 25-40% (to Rolling Meadows, IL)
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6846666-product-manager-customer-experience-onboarding
• Post ID: 44717788 boston