As a Business Sales and Service Representative, you will be the voice of Verizon broadband, entertainment and telecommunications products and services to our customers. You’ll also help our customers get back on track by investigating, troubleshooting and resolving their inquiries, disputes and/or complaints.
- Meet or exceed corporate sales objectives through identifying customer’s needs to proactively sell Verizon key broadband, entertainment and telecommunications products and services.
- Educate business customers on our broadband, entertainment and telecommunications products and services via telephone.
- Respond to requests from customers, agents and vendors for products and services including installation, disconnection, changes, account balances, etc.
- Resolve customer inquiries on service, billing, rates, adjustments and policy issues.
- Promote a positive corporate image and customer perception of Verizon.
- Establish, update and retrieve customer service data.
- Work with other departments to achieve customer requirements.
- Identify customer needs and offer relevant products and services for sale.
- Complete clerical activities associated with bill collection.
- Operate a computer and wear a headset while sitting at a workstation for an extended period of time.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and PC hardware and software.
- Experience working with customers on the phone to isolate and resolve problems.
- Availability to work evenings, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed.
- A two-year degree and/or one year of relevant experience.
- Strong organizational skills.
- The ability to manage several activities at once.
Salary InformationWeekly Rate: $505.50 - $1396.50
Hours of Operation: 8:30 am - 6:00 pm (Mon - Fri) overtime may be required based on the needs of the business
Verizon Job Fit Test A
VZ Test for Customer Service
Sales and Service SI
Test PreviewTest Previews
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – and celebrate our employees’ differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6552597-sales-and-service-representative-business-call-center
• Post ID: 44717953 boston