Lead team of Solutions Architects to drive excellence in solutions development, solutions selling, and opportunity closure through strategic engagement with assigned customer base to maximize sales efforts.
- Identify opportunities for more effective technical support to the sales team.
- Monitor and redirect efforts and resources as appropriate to maximize sales results.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with senior management and executive levels.
- Interface directly with client personnel at all levels as required to provide consistent, high quality technical support and to develop sales/service opportunities.
- Participate in executive briefings and customer presentations.
- Conduct periodic operations reviews with SAs to maintain a focus and cadence on excellence.
- Ensure all SA's complete training against assigned curriculum roadmaps in timely manner.
- Conduct frequent, regular one on one sessions with each SA.
- Address performance concerns and ensure PDP or PIP is implemented when necessary in accordance with HR guidelines.
- Accelerate strategic service solutions bundles.
- Look for the opportunities to reduce costs and increase productivity.
- Manage budget to 100% versus plan.
- Consistently share successes and expertise across the SA community.
- Engage peer organizations to resolve customer issues.
- Provide timely market information, drivers and customer feedback to our partner organizations for product and technology positioning and enhancements.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline or directly related equivalent experience. MS or MBA degree preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in a variety of disciplines related to the selling of IT and managed telecommunications solutions. Disciplines to include…
- Data and IP Services
- Managed Network Services / Security Solutions
- Managed Mobility Solutions
- Cloud Services
- Data Center Outsourcing
- Unified Communications & Collaboration Services
- IT Applications Management
- 7+ or more years in a customer facing leadership role with accountability for end to end delivery (i.e. Solutions Architect, Sales Engineer, Service Delivery Architect... )
- 5+ years architecture experience in conceptualization, definition and development of IT and/or telecom based products and service
- 5+ or more years' experience delivering customer presentations and preparing customer-facing material such as RFP responses, proactive proposals and network/system designs.
- Versed in TOGAF and/or ITIL standards for architecture and delivery.
- Strong financial analysis experience (P&L, ROI, cost analysis, business case development, etc)
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Current and valid industry certifications in one or more of the following preferred…
- Cisco: Cisco Certified Design Associate/ Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCDA/CCNA), Cisco Certified Network Professional/ Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCNP/CCDP), Cisco Certified Voice Professional (CCVP) or higher
- Microsoft, Tandberg, and/or Polycom
- Experience in sales or service of Fortune 500 companies
- Successful project delivery in a Fortune 100 company
- “Big 4" consulting experience
- Experience in theFinance Vertical
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6717263-senior-manager-solution-architects
• Post ID: 39212178 boston