Event start date and time: September 13, 2013 5:00 PM
Event end date and time: September 13, 2013 5:00 PM
You are cordially invited to the NAAAP Boston's 2nd Annual Leadership Forum on Saturday, September 14, 2013 at the Hilton Back Bay Hotel.
For the second annual NAAAP Boston's Leadership forum, we have developed an exciting, diversity-focused theme: "Awakening the Leader in You." Following a Keynote Speech that delves into Leadership Styles for Professional Development, the panel presentation with senior executives from leading companies will discuss how companies recognizing and leverage different leadership styles and how they applied different leadership styles and approaches to their own successful professional careers.
This year Leadership Forum's featured speakers include:
- Flora Sah, Chief Operating Officer at State Street
- Raymond Han, Managing Director at Accenture
- Yek Cheng, Vice President of Corporate Finance & Actuary at MassMutual
- Su Joun, Senior Director of Inclusion & Mobility at BCBS MA
- Roger Young, Senior Vice President & Chief Diversity Officer at National Grid
Representing companies at the Career Fair include: Accenture, State Street, Liberty Mutual, RBS Citizens, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and more!
Idealist Members - Please use the promotional code "Idealist2013" to receive the discount rate.
To attend: Please RSVP and register at: NAAAP Boston 2nd Annual Leadership Forum
• Post ID: 24723302 boston